[thelist] A Good CSS Tips Newsletter?

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Fri Nov 9 11:58:47 CST 2001

Shirley,

> I don't know of CSS-specific email discussion lists or newsletters at the
> moment, but I'd love to know of some, too. As soon as I learn of some I'll
> list them at WebsiteTips.com's CSS section, too.

    The W3C hosts several lists on various web-related topics [1], including
one for css [2]. They are frequented by industry heavies, who occasionally
provide insight into why their products interpret the specifications as they
do. However, I should warn that these are *not* intended as "how-to" or tips
lists (e.g., "How do I make ul elements blue in Netscape 4.x?" would not be
an appropriate question); they are technical discussion lists that can
become very esoteric, and may induce drowsiness (so don't operate heavy
machinery while reading them). I suggest that anyone who is considering
subscribing to those lists first peruse a week or two of their archives to
see whether they are still interested.

James Aylard

1. http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html
2. http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html#www-style