[thelist] valid wysywig help (does no one love me?)

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Nov 9 13:36:28 CST 2001

Thanks to everyone who responded.
yes Andre it does help, and thx.

I guess all in all everyone who helped me missed my initial point which was
please do my job for me and help me find a better written javascript. cuz
the one I like didn't look like a standards compliant 3rd party script nor
did it look like anything I wanted in my own source code since I couldn't
gleen the slightest sense from it nor edit/debug should the need arise.

http://www.peterfunch.com

I'm glad y'all came out ta help me, so my heart is warmed. I hope I can
likewise help you all in some way in the future.     In the meantime I'm
going to hunt down a better version of that script.
 Cheers!!!