[thelist] Macromedia Installers aren't.

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Sun Nov 11 15:38:23 CST 2001

> Their support tech thinks I need to pay them for a support
> incident now, and
> he's apparently done - he no longer responds to my emails.

You _shouldnt_ have to pay for the support if it turns out to be a real
bug. Since the vast majority of people have no issues installing (as far
as I know, if everyone buying our product couldn't install it, I think
it would be a major news item), this really does seem like just an issue
on your side.

Anyway, when you _do_ go to the paid tech support, when they investigate
the issue if they discover it really is a bug on our side, you don't get
charged. So if you are convinced that this is the case, just go to paid
tech support.

> Incidentally, Ultradev installs without a hitch on both
> systems. Guess it's
> a matter of priorities, huh?

No, just different installation programs. I'm just a small cog at
Macromedia, but as far as I know, this isn't an anti-cf conspiracy. ;)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus