[thelist] Digital Camera Recommendation

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Sun Nov 11 21:20:58 CST 2001

At 11/11/2001 10:57 PM, you wrote:
>What would be a good recommendation for a digital camera for web design, and
>at the same time good enough quality for print?

Don't own one, but I've used an Olympus C-3030z and really enjoyed it. Very
ergonomically friendly, small - fits snuggly in the palm of your hand. Only
thing, big handed people may occasionally find themselves accidentally
blocking the flash or lens.

Great picture quality - I've seen some printed pictures taken with it that
were indistinguishable from developed photos. Very good storage capacity
too. Last check, it was priced ~US$450.

The guy who I borrowed it from uses it to do professional photography as well.

It's definitely something on my Christmas list!

Not seeing a link to that specific model, but here's the C-3000z (slightly
slower)
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_product_lobbypage.asp?l=1&p=16
&bc=2&product=615

regards.