CF5 Single-User Version (was: Re: [thelist] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Nov 13 08:31:20 CST 2001

> Raymond Camden wrote:
>
> > HOWEVER - this is only true for Studio 5, not earlier versions.
>
> Really?  As it was discussed on another CF-specific mailing
> list (with Ben
> Forta contributing), it was explained that it didn't have to
> be CF Studio 5.

Not true. I just checked with one of the product managers.

> Doesn't the CD for CF Studio come with a single-user version
> of the server?

Yes, but Studio 4 comes with a single user version of CF4.

> If so, CF Studio 5  (or the CF Studio/Ultradev combo) would
> already have the
> single-user version of CF Server 5, wouldn't it?

Err... yea. That's what I'm saying though. You have to have Studio 5 to
use the 'free' CF 5, and Studio 4 to use the 'free' CF4. Etc.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus