[thelist] CSS active link

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 09:58:34 CST 2001

Thanks Michele,

This is what I ended up doing after your reply.  Now it's doing what I want.
I was missing the a:link to start with.

a:link {text-decoration: none; color: blue;}

a:active {text-decoration: none; color: blue;}

a:hover {text-decoration: underline; color: blue;}

a:visited {text-decoration: none; color: Purple;}

Bob