[thelist] Protecting your code from viewing

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Nov 13 11:11:32 CST 2001

At 07:20 PM 11/13/2001, you wrote:
>I agree. Disabling of right-clicking is immensely annoying. I often browse
>with images turned off, and use Right-Click > Show Images to display them as
>required. When encountering an error message after attempting a right-click,
>I leave a site with a far from favourable impression.

+1

I also sometimes use the right click > Open in new window action (though
shift+clicking is easier), and I hate it when someone pops up a message
saying "Sorry, mate, these images are ours" (true message).

If ever we have a FAQ for questions asked on thelist, this should be on
there. It seems to keep cropping up every couple of months.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net