[thelist] Another Personal Site Critique

joseph gannon ganemanrussell at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:56:27 CST 2001

Hi Peter

I am using a ISDN conneciton and think it took to long
to download. I am not sure why there is an Enter link
when I first visit the site.

I am unsure about "Desktop Exposition" as a label ..I
dont know what it means until I click it. Better to
descrive it on the index page. I would remove all that
introduction and create a small paragraph summary. No
need to clutter up the page.

Put the email link and home in a separate category.
The user actions are different than the content areas.