[thelist] Script Type ?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 14 00:35:34 CST 2001

Well, here's a list, but it's probably overwhelming.

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/media-types

Essentially, it's looking for the type of content in the script. For
JavaScript, for instance, the type="text/javascript" and I'm sure one of the
syntax/validation gurus can tell us both what the type parameter is for an
external ASP file.

Joel at spinhead.com