[thelist] RE: Homesite 5.0

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Wed Nov 14 15:19:33 CST 2001

The tag insight still does not have the ability to just show the valid tags
for a particular doctype.  It was something that was brought up during the
beta test, I believe but never implemented in the final version.  However,
you can add or delete tags from/to the tag insight tool if you like.

Mainly this product "catches" up with the next generation technology support
such as XHTML, XML, PHP etc. with validation tools for XHTML 1.0.

$29.00 doesn't seem too bad of a price for upgrading.
HTH,

Michael