[thelist] Question about Z-index of DIVS and FORM elements

David McDonald davem2 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 14 19:05:44 CST 2001

morning,

We have a form element ( a drop down list ) in the body of our page.

We have a horizontal nav, which uses a dhtml drop down, above this area.

What is happening is the when the dHTML drops down hovers over the form element ( the drop down list), the drop down list shows through.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or found a solution to this?

Sorry that I cannot provide a URL, as the project is yet to be released to the public.

Regards,

David McDonald

http://www.axs.com.au/~davem

Mobile: 0403 332 140
ICQ: 11814164

Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.