[thelist] Lost Linux Pass

Ross Lynch kernel at esatclear.ie
Thu Nov 15 04:26:20 CST 2001

> Damn, knew I'd forgotten to mention something! *:)

Gawds forbid we might have any repetition on the
list... I'm curious anyway as to how Frank was
logging in as root. Surely, Frank, you didn't set it
up as such?

<tip type="Passwords" author="Ross Lynch">
If you really must keep your passwords written down
(and you shouldn't) keep them in a notebook in a
very safe place that only you have access to, a safe
for example.

That way when you forget one you'll know where to
find it. Additionally, when you change a password
don't forget to update the notebook entry.
</tip>

 -Ross

ross lynch  | me at rosslynch.com  | +353 (0)87 9683368