[thelist] Canadian Registrars ?

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Thu Nov 15 15:15:53 CST 2001

Doh.  I clean out my e-mails too frequently.

I'm not sure who else came up, but all our Canadian accounts are with
webnames.ca and we've been quite happy with the service they provide, so
far.

But, in having said that, I can't actually GET to it right now.  Could very
well be our connection, but take my recommendation with a grain of salt (as
always).

Toodles.

Chris.