[thelist] bluerobot CSS

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu Nov 15 21:03:58 CST 2001

Ron,

One thing which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is that > and I think
+ are CSS2 selectors.  this means that you need to be careful where you use
them - For example I think ie5 doesn't understand them.  I quite often use >
to define CSS widths for NS6+ because ie5 doesn't pick it up.

hth

Mark

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.