[thelist] best tutorial for IIS 4?

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Fri Nov 16 15:27:08 CST 2001

hiya!

ok, so i make web pages, and do some flash, and use ultradev. now they've
given me IIS 4.0 (this is what we use) on my NT workstation.

can't wait to learn how to use it. i've been all over the microsoft site,
dug through the local help, and i have to say there really isn't any good
tutorial for setting this puppy up and using it that i can see. i have the
personal web server running and can make virtual directories, etc. but i
wanna learn how to set up and use cdonts mail, content rotator, all that...

please point me to any urls etc. you can recommend.

tia,

Systems Inc.