[thelist] best tutorial for IIS 4?

Michael Buffington mike at stirlingbridge.com
Fri Nov 16 16:08:28 CST 2001

I've used the Microsoft Press book called Running Microsoft Internet Server
by Leonid Braginski and Matthew Powell, and I've found it to be very
helpful.

Unravels a lot of the IIS 4.0 caching mysteries, the metabase (alter IIS
settings from a command prompt!) and a lot of ASP related optimization tips
as well.

ISBN: 1-57231-585-7

Michael Buffington
http://www.michaelbuffington.com