[thelist] cgi.Path_Info not displaying

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Fri Nov 16 17:25:34 CST 2001

Evolt,

I'm setting up a custom 404 page using CF. An email is sent to me with
some basic information about the error (date, time, etc.). I'd like to
see the page that the users are attempting to access and using
#cgi.Path_Info# does not return any value.

Basically the code is:
<cfmail to="..." from="..." server="...">