[thelist] A bit off topic - Access DB

Roee Rubin webdesign1 at irubin.com
Sun Nov 18 22:46:41 CST 2001

Hello,

I am a bit unfamiliar with Access DB so your help will be appreciated.

I need to export a database and later import it into a mysql DB. The problem
I am having is that the file I am exporting has many \t and \n characters
embedded which basically screw up the exported file.

MySQL Front has a feature that exports a complete table into a collection of
SQL statement which can later be imported. Is there anything similar in
Access? What are my other options in transferring the data?

Thanks in advance.

Roee Rubin
roee at irubin.com