[thelist] Need an XML starting-point/how-to

Bill Haenel bill at ncpr.org
Mon Nov 19 10:04:32 CST 2001

Our radio station now has the option of grabbing news articles, etc. from a
couple of services that are providing the content via XML to stations like
us.

So, after avoiding it for quite a while, it is now obvious that to stay
ahead of the game, I'll need to learn how to use XML to integrate their
content with our our own. Where to begin?

Like most of us, I have negative amounts of time available to start
something new, so I'm looking for a couple of down-and-dirty, boot-camp-type
online sources that might help me to get started with XML. Where's the best
place to start?

Thanks so much,
BH