[thelist] Need an XML starting-point/how-to

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Nov 19 12:00:09 CST 2001

Here are a few links:
I was able to get the PHP parser working without too much effort. It all
depends how familiar you are with programming and PHP, I guess.

And to the group:
how does one submit an article here? I'm tempted to write a beginner level
starting point on RSS feeds. Not that I'm an expert, far from it. I'm still
a beginner myself, but it would be nice to document the first few steps to
getting an RSS feed going.

RSS specifications:

An introduction to RSS news feeds:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/w-rss.html?D49n2