[thelist] Email Form Without Line Breaks

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 14:10:48 CST 2001

This is an example from an ASP page I have made to process the form fields
from the web to Outlook but not necessarily Outlook only..The form being
used is here http://www.calvarylargo.org

txtEmailBody = txtDate & VbCrLf & VbCrLf _
			    & txtSalutation & " " & txtFirstName & " " & txtLastName & VbCrLf _
				& txtAddress & VbCrLf _
				& txtPhone & VbCrLf _
				& "Email Address: " & txtEmail & VbCrLf _
				& "Best day to reach: " & txtDayToReach & VbCrLf & VbCrLf _
				& "Request : " & txtRequest & VbCrLf & VbCrLf _
				& "Boxes checked on form: " & VbCrLf & txtBoxesChecked

Where the VbCrLf & VbCrLf _ signify the line break and the _ is the end of
line. It produces a much cleaner output to Outlook.

Hope this helps.
Bob