[thelist] Email Form Without Line Breaks

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 10:54:44 CST 2001

Mike:

VbCrLf is a visual basic (ASP) CR/LF insertion. It is good (no
matter what client the mails will be recieved on) to insert a
CRLF to end a line. Also, Outlook may be stripping extra
linebreaks. There's a function in Outlook to remove extra
linebreaks, and this may be causing your problem if there's not a
true CR/LF in the message body.

/rg