[thelist] YASC (Yet Another Site Check)

Scott Brady dsbrady at scottbrady.net
Tue Nov 20 12:55:59 CST 2001

I've recently redone what was my personal site into a more professional
content site.  Until I can work on a complete graphic redesign, I've gone
with the basic look and feel of the old site.

However, I've been told that one of the pages looks off on IE5 on Windows.
The person who told me this can't give me a screenshot, so I'm not sure
what's wrong.

Can someone with IE5.0 on Windows check out:
http://www.scottbrady.net/weare/index.cfm?fa=dsp_contact

And let me know if there are any quirks.  Feel free to contact me off-list
and include a screenshot if you're feeling industrious.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/