[thelist] digital camera

Eric Bogs lists at bo.gs
Wed Nov 21 06:06:00 CST 2001

Follow the masses -- check out C|Net or Amazon's reviews.  I did about 9
months ago, scooped up the Canon Elph S100 for $400 US at the time (they
now have S110, S200, and other models) and have loved it ever since.
Excellent quality, interface and bundled software -- only gripe is
battery life of the camera.

http://bo.gs/photos

-Eric