[thelist] Monitor

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Wed Nov 21 12:44:21 CST 2001

The Mitsubishi Diamondtron's are excellent. I've never seen a monitor with
better image quality (other than an Iyama...). I currently own a 21 inch
Viewsonic trinitron and bought 17 inch Diamondtron afor my girfriend and
even though it is much smaller, the image clarity makes me drool. Whenever I
am designing graphics on my computer, I always take a look at it on hers
before I finish because I can see details or small color inconsistencies
that dont even show on the 21 inch trinitron...

For me the monitor is the most important part of any computer, spend as much
as possible on it now, because you are going to be using it for 2 or 3 pcs.

jon