[thelist] Windows 2000 server with NT workstation

Teck Low teckllow at rainbowhouseinc.com
Wed Nov 21 14:28:23 CST 2001

Paul:

Can the W2K server see the workstations in the network neighborhood?
Most probably computer browser service is on in the workstation
unless turned off. If this the W2K server see the workstation, it is
the browsing in the server not updating. Check the event log for any
warnings, errors.

Try this: Shut down the computer browser service in the W2K server &
start the computer browser service in the W2K server. If this doesn't
work then do a cold boot. If failed, I'm lost.

Teck Low