[thelist] Site check - reprocessed.org

Matt Patterson list-matt at reprocessed.org
Wed Nov 21 18:02:08 CST 2001

On 21/11/01 at 1:00 pm, paul at thereformist.com (Paul Peterson) wrote:

> Beautiful site! I really appreciate your use of type and colors.

Thanks very much :)

> - You should include a link to your main page from the blog (at least,
> I didn't see one), instead of making the user click back. Like the
> ones at the top of your Articles & Photography pages.

Doh, blogger template and site CSS have fallen out of step. I'll sort it
tomorrow morning.

> - I had difficulties with the "Assorted gumpf" links in particular.
> Sometimes clicking them would not display anything, sometimes I would
> get a funky zig-zag outline appearing across the page (background
> image?), so you might want to check into that.

No background images there - all live text! (ok, apart from the Home
logo in related sites...) The problem you're seeing is a bug in IE
5/Mac, I'm afraid - I'd forgotten about it, but I'll report it post
haste.

> BTW, I look forward to digging into your articles when I get home,
> especially the ones with a spiritual slant.

Again, thank you :)

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Typographer