[thelist] TARGET="_blank"

.fox fox at digifox.org
Wed Nov 21 19:57:21 CST 2001

ohmygosh I HATE it when the author assumes I want a new window open. If I
want a new window open, I will right, or apple-click.

I find it rather jarring to have a window just open up on me.

There are a few sites that I visit regularly, and I've come to know their
target="_blank" tendancies, and I can understand the logic behind it, but
that doesn't make it any less annoying.

My job has pounded it into me that corporate sites = new window
I counteract that with personal sites = same window

..
Jennifer
http://digifox.org
http://pffft.net