[thelist] ::Hi-Fi Fonts::

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Wed Nov 21 22:21:12 CST 2001

I haven't checked lately,  but one of my favorite font sites is the Yamada
Language Center Font Archive:

http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fonts.html

Also, there may be some more info here:

http://www.pal10n.org

Best wishes, and Happy USA Thanksgiving......
Bev

Bev Corwin, President          Enso Company Ltd.
The Westin Building             2001 Sixth Avenue
Penthouse Suite 3403          Seattle WA 98121 USA
Telephone: 206.728.2232     Facsimile: 206.728.2262