[thelist] PGP on the web server

Alister Cameron alister at cameron.org
Thu Nov 22 01:41:59 CST 2001

I want to stick a form on my site and collect info from someone (with
SSL/HTTPS).

I then want to send it via an email back to myself, but the catch is that to
maintain security I was the server to encrypt the email against my PGP key
and then send it to me.

My server is IIS5, and I am hoping for a COM object that I can push the
email body to along with a/my PGP KEY, with it returning me the encrypted
results.

Sounds a really simple concept to me. But is it available? Is anyone out
there doing this?

Thanks!

Alister Cameron
Cameron Creative

PS. Please reply direct as well as to the list if U don't mind!