[thelist] TARGET="_blank"

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 22 09:12:10 CST 2001

On our corporate site, all PDFs open in a new window. We don't have very
many offsite links at the moment. Someone mentioned the idea of a
notice, or separate icons for new window/same window. Cool idea. If we
were to add links that we thought should open in a new window (besides
the PDFs) I'd implement one of those ideas.

joel at spinhead.com