[thelist] IE - The claret (white dotted line) on clickable images

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu Nov 22 11:36:22 CST 2001

Paul,

Ah, I see you were writing a response to Martin as I writing a response I
just sent. I'm glad this all worked out OK. Martin was correct about
getting these changes in writing, too. That's exactly why I had written up
disclaimers for my clients to sign, too. I wasn't about to take
responsibility for those things and wanted it in writing that it was their
decision, not mine, and that they'd chosen to go against my recommendations.

So I'm glad this worked out. Sometimes it takes situations like this to
show people that you know your stuff, too. :-)

Warmly,
Shirley
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.