[thelist] Using my graphics

Cameron McCormick lordcutter at telocity.com
Thu Nov 22 12:54:05 CST 2001

Having someone steal your graphics is never good, while I cannot comment on
the .htaccess I can offer another solution, make a script to change your
graphics filenames in your html(or other documents) and cron it for one
hour, that would make someone need to change the name every hour, and make
posting to a message board useless, as a bonus you could make it change
another graphic to the old filenames, something the same size that says "Im
an ass that steals graphics" would be nice ;)

Cameron