[thelist] new window scroll bars

Tommy Martin tommy at vertebrate.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 06:39:13 CST 2001

Hi All,

Do any of the JS gurus out there happen to know if there's a way to
spawn a new window that has a vertical scroll bar but NOT a
horizontal one?

My voodoo-level JS means I'm using a Dreamweaver function like so:

onClick="MM_openBrWindow('foo.html','foowin','toolbar=no,location=no,status=yes,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=300,height=500')"

scrollbars=yesbutonlyaverticalone didn't work, but I'm
guessing/hoping there may be something along those lines that does...
;)

thanks

tommy

--