[thelist] ASP & Access - Using the same variable twice

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 20:28:35 CST 2001

Would it be more prudent to reference everything in GMT or UTC so
your code is more portable?

Thoughts, anyone?

/rg

From: "Christian Anderson" <ckanderson at powersurfr.com>
[...]
My server is somewhere in teh USA, and Im in Japan.  I want
to have a script that pulls things out according to the current
date, but with the big time difference, I dont know what I can
do.
So in my select statement, do I do a WHERE dDATE =
[fn_serverdate](or whatever that is, I dont really remember) + 14
hours ?
[...]