[thelist] Re: Hi-Fi Fonts (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 26 09:18:00 CST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:54:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Robert Goodyear <rob_goodyear at yahoo.com>
To: thelist at evolt.org
Subject: Re: Hi-Fi Fonts

OK, I just saw the movie "The One" (yes, on purpose ;-)

If you're asking about the font used on their little
communicator/wormhole detector doohickies in the movie, then it's
probably Hirosh, which apparently can be obtained free at:

<http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/?d=Oriental&p=1>

You'll see a couple other Asian-influenced fonts on that page,
but I've used Hirosh before and it's got better form than the
other two that are similar to it.

If you need a Postscript or MAC translation of the font, drop me
a note and I'll run it through Fontographer for you.

Good luck.

/rg

Hi,

Can any one direct me to a place from where I can download hi-fi
fonts, like the one used in the movie "The One".

Also fonts used by apple.com

Thanks in advance.

Navin