[thelist] [thelist]Multiple OS/Virtual PC

Maryanna Nesina mar at MN1052.srv.pu.ru
Mon Nov 26 16:10:36 CST 2001

I use VMware. It alows to have a have a model of networking and test
client-server application via single PC. I have win98 virtual machines
running on Linux OS.
What I really should like to know  -  if it is possible to test Mac IE on PC
(ie Windows)?