[thelist] Networking PCs full stop, was: Networking PC's to Mac's

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:45:30 CST 2001

Think NetBEUI.  Although it is 'supposedly' not needed, I've always
needed it to get more than 1 Win9x box to talk to each other.  After
binding NetBEUI to your NIC and choose Microsoft Printer and File
Sharing, then share your HD/printer(s) (right-click on item).

Yelp if you need more help.

-Hugh
hblair at hotfootmail.com
http://www.wholesalenics.net