[thelist] Pano, Virtual Tours, Cubes

LMP aruba at cybersync.com
Mon Nov 26 18:13:18 CST 2001

Evolt Gurus:

There are many solutions to create panoramic virtual tours. We currently
use VR Toolbox The Worx software on a PC to create Quick Time movies.

But we need to do a cube, a full floor to ceiling 360 degree pano tour.
We'll use a Kaidan head and digital camera.

Trying to get away from distortion, so, no fish-eye lens and no iPix
solutions.

VR Tool Box is great for stitching the 360 degree views but how do we
get floor to ceiling stitching. I heard there was a German software
stitching solution but maybe iPix bought them out.

Anybody know of a PC software solution?

Thanks guys,
Lynn