[thelist] Pano, Virtual Tours, Cubes

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Mon Nov 26 19:53:53 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "LMP" <aruba at cybersync.com>
Subject: [thelist] Pano, Virtual Tours, Cubes

> VR Tool Box is great for stitching the 360 degree views but how do we
> get floor to ceiling stitching. I heard there was a German software
> stitching solution but maybe iPix bought them out.
>
> Anybody know of a PC software solution?

I came across one just the other day and for the life of me I cant remember
what it is. Hang on a mo...

[Olly wanders off and looks at google for 10 minutes...]

GOTCHA! RealViz Stictcher. I only played with the demo but I was pretty
impressed with it -= it outputs QTVR. Unfortunately my boss wasnt willing to
shell out for it :-(

http://www.realviz.com/products/st/index.php

HTH,

Olly