[thelist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?

/cdj chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Nov 27 08:54:03 CST 2001

This may sound a little off topic, but I think it counts.

The question I have is; are there any good portal sites on the web that
are geared more towards web developers and/or programmer. Yes, Evolt is
a great site, but I am thinking more along the lines of sites that offer
up latest news about web companies - Macromedia, Adobe, etc, plus daily
news from the tech sector, plus reviews and some how to's.

What are the sites that people are using as their portals out in
Evolt-land?

I have tried Netscape and yahoo and a few others, but they really don't
offer the kind of content that I am looking for.

/cdj