[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 27-NOV-01

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Nov 27 23:55:02 CST 2001

evolt.org headlines for 27-NOV-01

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: Handling Undeliverable Mail in ColdFusion (Author: OKolzig37)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/17492/index.html

This is a simple and easy script you can use to perform various
actions on undeliverable e-mail in Macromedia's ColdFusion.

Jobs: Cold Fusion/Oracle/Web Developer needed in MI (Author: Marblejar)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/23/17833/index.html

I have a dynamic opportunity for a qualified full time permanent
ORACLE /WEB DEVELOPER WITH COLD FUSION	with the following
specifications:

Salary : 65 to 79K
Excellent Benefits Package as well.

We are looking for top talent that enjoys complex problem-solving
applications using technology. COLD FUSION with backend Oracle
experience
is all it takes to join this intelligent, well-respected team.

Jobs: Sr Oracle Developer needed in MI (Author: Marblejar)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/23/17834/index.html

My name is Sam Roberts and I am a National Resource Manager for CEI.
We are a national IT Software Solutions firm headquartered in
Pittsburgh, PA and listed by INC. magazine as the 29th fastest
growing privately held companies in the United States.

I have a dynamic opportunity for a qualified full time permanent
Senior Oracle Developer.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org