[thelist] stupid CSS question

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Nov 28 08:13:29 CST 2001

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like in the final analysis, it can be
done, but only 5% of the audience is guaranteed to see it :) (Isn't that
NN6's market share at this point?)

The reason I actually wanted to do it was so that I could create a
customizable site in which all colors could be changed quickly and easily.
The idea was that there would be 6 color classes, say "color1" through
"color6", and all elements w/in the site would be assigned one of the color
classes, plus a custom style class, e.g.:

That way I could simply change the 6 color classes at the top of the
stylesheet and presto the whole site goes from blues to reds.

a boy can dream....

Matt