[thelist] New site critique - is italicized font readable on this page

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Wed Nov 28 10:21:43 CST 2001

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to let me know what you're seeing. My heartbeat is back to normal.(<8

Simon -

On the site's Home page I already had put some instructions to AOL users as to how to uncheck graphics compression to properly view the site. Hope this will take care of that problem.

Again, thanks everyone!

Sharon