[thelist] jump to links jumping to bottom in NN4.7

bread_man bread_man at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:18:34 CST 2001

Thanks for the reply.  I found the reason after looking at that evolt page
you mentioned.  It made me notice that I was using this for my base href
tag: "mysite.com" and had left out the "http://" in front of it.  It didn't
seem to mind this for anything except the jump to links where it would just
jumpt down to the bottom. (It found images and other links to pages worked
fine)  Wierd, but solved.  Thanks!

adam