[thelist] ASP question: Request.QueryString(variable) alternative needed.

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:07:31 CST 2001

I agree, although if I'm going to be modifying my db I generally take a look
at the code I was dealing with anyhow.  GetRows is very beneficial for large
db transactions which would otherwise tie up the server whilst you generate
the rest of the page using the conventional recordset object.

I also agree on the cleaner code bit. ;)  That's a definite.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net