[thelist] in over my head...

Kimberly Carroll netsavant at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 15:01:22 CST 2001

All right evolters. I need some help/advice here.
To be nice to a non-profit client of ours we agreed to
host their site. (infinitec.org). They forgot to
mention that they had two mini sites hangining off the
domain that were ASP/Access driven.

After finding a cheap host for the two sites, I have
moved the files over, but nothing is working.
I do NOT do ASP, so I am completely in over my head.

The current site is at 12.155.219.181/dme/
I did manage to set up a DSN using the host's utility,
but I have no idea if I did it correctly.

Can anyone look at this and offer some advice?
Thanks in advance.
Kimberly