[thelist] Paypal customization

Chris Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Thu Nov 29 15:54:41 CST 2001

     The way I understand it, you can send a variable through paypal that
     is returned to the thank you page.
     ie....http://paypal.com?variables=sklfj48gv&cd_choice=1

     There is a manual that you can download that has this in it.

     Chris

Subject: [thelist] Paypal customization
Author:  thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org at INTERNET
Date:    11/29/2001 4:19 PM

Hi everyone -

A client has a paypal account, and wants to give away a free cd with every
yearly subscription. The user can choose one of five cd's , selected with a
simple radio button interface.

He (the client) tells me (the developer) that he's spoken with paypal, and
it's possible for them to include the info (which cd was chosen) with their
payment information. However, I've had no luck finding any support via
paypal's site.

Can anyone help?
TIA -
stan