[thelist] Paypal customization

Lise LaTorre llatorre at inmotionmedia.net
Thu Nov 29 16:18:34 CST 2001

You can also just have it be an item that costs 0.00, but you cannot block
someone from 'ordering' more than one, so you would have to specify in the
content that s/he can only choose one, and if more than one is ordered the
decision will be made for them.

I also like the routing to the Thank You page, although it means ordering
will be coming through both PayPal and then the form on that page, so more
personnel effort and coordination is involved.

Lise LaTorre
InMotionMedia
Web Site Creation
Design and Production