[thelist] PHP Headers already sent error

wade wade at bayou.com
Fri Nov 30 13:34:31 CST 2001

Does anyone know what causes these errors?

1.) Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at
                    /usr/local/pathname/functions.php:71) in
/usr/local/pathname/login.php on line 18

2.) Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/pathname/functions.php:71) in
                    /usr/local/pathname/login.php on line 28

I have an .inc file called functions.php that contains all the functions
for the script.
I also have a login.php and a config.php

Now if I take out the includes I do not receive and error?
Could anyone tell me why this is doing this and how to fix it.(PLEASE)

Thank You

--
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to call
me at 318-338-2033.

Thank you for your time,

Wade Kelley, Design Engineer
Bayou Internet..............(888)